Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top 20 Jokes on Marriage

1. Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering.

2. Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.



3. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

4. My wife submits and I obey; she always lets me have her way.

5. Marriage is like a mousetrap. Those on the outside are trying to get in. Those on the inside are trying to get out.

6. There are two times a man does'nt understand a woman, before marriage and after marriage!

7. A successful husband is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man!


8. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about his future until he gets a wife!

9. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.

10. When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.

11. What is the difference between a marriage and a war? A marriage is a war in which the enemies can sleep together!

12. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all !



13. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he does'nt. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

14. Husband: Honey, why are you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? Wife: Because I married the wrong man!

15. Many years ago when I was 23, I got married to a widow. this widow had a grown up daughter. My father fell in love with her, and soon they got married. This made my Dad my son-in-law and changed my very life. See below how:
My daughter was my mother too because she was my father's wife!
After a few years I bacame father of a baby boy complicating the matter further. My son became the brother-in-law of my father!



16. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

17. A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that your wife will give you for free.

18. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

19. Marriage is a romantic story, in which hero dies in the first chapter."
20. Getting married is similar to going to the restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.


No comments:

Post a Comment